I HAVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THIS PHOTOSET.
Sherlock’s military kink brings me so much joy, I can’t even explain my level of inner porn.
Sherlock’s military kink, you say? As in:
YES, yes, this, exactly this!
Not even secretly aroused. Sherlock just wants to be in the middle of a giant military guy pile. Is it so much to ask?
My absolute favorite thing about that Baskerville scene is that John does’t even LOOK at that dude when he says ‘that’s an order’ - as in, ‘I’m so fucking in charge that I don’t even need to acknowledge you as I demand things from you AND YOU WILL GIVE ME WHAT I WANT.’
Sherlock is not the only one with that kink *fans self*
There are tattoos, and there is body art — here are some surprising and cool examples of the latter: http://ohmyyy.gt/3YHwTZ
I walked into my office today to hear one of my coworkers loudly announce;
"That bloody panda’s pregnant again."
Never a dull moment in librarianing.
THE FADE TO BLACK OH MY GOD I LITERALLY CAN’T BREATHE RIGHT NOW
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
I SEARCHED THIS POST FOR AGES OH MY GOD
Oh bless their hearts for trying.
- Kekkuloida = to prance around or just hang out naked (yes, the word includes the presumption that you are naked)
- Örveltää = to be really drunk and do whatever you do when you’re really drunk, like crawling in a ditch somewhere on all fours
I feel like I work with all of the people described herein.
This shit better work
HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE
👀I’m too poor not to at least try.
Also, August 10th is a super moon. Possibly a particularly special day?
Toucan discovers a traffic cam. x
Birds are sort of forced to be more adventurous than humans. If they want to check something out, they pretty much have to do it with their mouths. It’s like;
HUMAN: Hmm…a mysterious object. It may do me harm. I’ll use my complex hands and opposable thumbs to prod it with various instruments in order to discover more.
BIRD: Hmm…a mysterious object. It may do me harm. Om-nom-nom.
They have to just go for it or they never know anything about anything.
Dale’s Supermarket Meltdown
As requested by Alexander